The Art Base will be offering all day, week-long summer camps beginning the week of June 14 and ending the week of August 3. Please check back during the first week of March to view all summer camps.
Registration will be open the week of March 22nd!
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
For students, visitors and staff
Upon arrival to the Art Base, staff will regulate the number of occupants and may ask you to wait outside before entering.
When inside the Art Base students and parents must:
- Consent to a temperature check upon entry
- Maintain 6 feet or more of separation
- Wear a face mask
- Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer regularly
The Art Base will:
- Provide soap, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and sprays
- Disinfect the facility daily when in use, between classes and gallery visits
- Space class participants a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Monitor participant compliance with face mask usage and sanitation guidelines
- Train teachers to incorporate regular hand washing and social distancing practices throughout class
- Open windows and doors to ventilate space when weather allows
- Dismiss those who refuse to follow this Safety Plan