Donations are critical to the success of the Art Base, and support general operating and/or the capital campaign. All donations over $50 include membership, and are tax deductible.
Members are supporters and community art advocates who are committed to the Art Base mission and believe in the transformative power of the arts. Memberships are tax deductible and include the benefits outlined below.
- Discounts on classes for you and your immediate family
- Invitations to exhibition opening receptions and art talks
- Reduced price for the Art Base private event rentals
- Early purchasing opportunities for select classes
- Early ticket purchase for annual pARTy and 10×10 Name Unseen Silent Auction.
In addition to Art Enthusiast perks:
ABC members enjoy a thoughtfully curated annual calendar of six exclusive events: home tours, studio visits, artist conversations, private workshop, and travel opportunity.
Art Base Council Young Collectors Memberships are available for $250 per individual. Limited to ages 21-39.
- Verbal recognition at the sponsored opening and art talk
- Prominent logo placement in all exhibition specific material including the gallery card, wall vinyl, and radio, print and website advertisements
- Private exhibition tour and studio visit
- Two complimentary Art Base memberships for employees, executives, or clients.
- Prominent logo placement in all program specific material including the program brochure, radio/print advertisements and website
- Private program overview and observation by appointment
- Complimentary Art Base Council membership
- This sponsorship support allows the Art Base to offer reduced or free tuition to those individuals and nonprofit groups that could otherwise not afford to participate.
Members of this influential group share a passion for the arts and are committed to the long-term sustainability of the Art Base. In addition to Art Base Council perks, the Leadership Circle is recognized on the Art Base letterhead and all promotional materials.